Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Room 9's Eggsperiment !!!

This week Room 9 are putting on their scientist coats and we are conducting an experiment!
Miss Spies brought in eggs, white vinegar and cups.... We have placed the egg in the white vinegar and left it overnight. 
Yesterday we all came up with a hypothesis of what we think might happen to the egg. 
Sefa said " I think the egg will become solid". 
Ruanna-Mya predicted it would change colour and Maile thought it would hatch into a bird.




Check in this afternoon to find out what happened. 

8 comments:

  1. Wow this project look's amazing!!! you all are going to be little scientists.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Room 9, this looks like a really interesting experiment. I love how you used the egg in your title, it made me really curious to read about what you did. So who's hypothesis was right? Kind Regards Mrs Maritz

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi room 9 i like your egg experiment i
    cant wait to see what happened. Good job! From Sam

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi room 9 i like your egg experiment i
    cant wait to see what happened. Good job! From Sam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow room 9 I am really impressed by your learning I hope I get to do that one day. Kind regards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi room 9, it is interesting to read about this experiment. I wonder what it would turn into?
    I might even do one.

    Kind regards Rhumour

    ReplyDelete